Star Trading provides a 3 year warranty on our LED light sources*. The warranty period is applied from the transaction date as evident on the purchase receipt. If a LED light source becomes defective during the warranty period due to defects in the material or workmanship the buyer is entitled to an equivalent replacement product or a refund (depending on what the place of purchase chooses) upon presenting the defective product together with proof of purchase at the place of purchase. Only the product price is refunded.
Star Trading reserves the right to make final decision with regards to all warranty claims as well as to analyse any defective products. Therefore, you must always return the defective light source to the place of purchase. In case the items is shipped, you must pay for shipping. Always contact the place of purchase before returning any products.
Claims under this warranty shall always be made at the place of purchase. Only if the place of purchase is no longer available may Star Trading be contacted directly. This warranty only applies within Europe.
- The light source has been installed and used under normal conditions in accordance with the installation and/or maintenance instructions and product information supplied with the product in question.
- The product has not been altered, modified or repaired in any way. This includes if the markings on the product has been rendered unreadable.
- The product has been used together with control devices (e.g. twilight switches, dimmers, electronical relays, control systems) other than those recommended by Star Trading.
- The product has been damaged in handling or transport, by sabotage, animals, water, accident such as fire, extreme weather conditions, lightning strikes or similar events.
- Mains voltage deviates by more than ±10% from 220-240V including if this is due to lightning strikes.
This warranty does not affect any rights granted to consumers by applicable law.
*The warranty does not apply on spare bulbs.